- First Name
- Last Name
- Address line 1
- Address line 2
- Address line 3
- Post Code
- 2015. Advanced Clinical Certificate Dance Movement Therapy. Dance Therapy NZ
- 2012. Masters of Arts Therapies (Clinical).Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design. Auckland
- 2010. Masters of Health Science (Expressive Therapies). Auckland University of Technology
- 2002. Post Graduate Certificate Mental Health. Massey University
- 1999. Bachelor of Health Science. Nursing Auckland University of Technology
- 1995. Diploma in Nursing. Auckland University of Technology
- Past Experience
Over ten years experience in providing integrative arts based therapies for youth and adults with complex mental health issues. Included specialisations in eating disorder treatment, complex disability drug and alcohol treatment.
Over twenty years’ experience in Registered Comprehensive Nursing. Specialising in mental health – child, youth and adult nursing.
- Current Experience
Private Practice: Dance of Awareness. Individual and group arts/dance movement therapy. Specialising in eating disorders, complex trauma and medical issues. Arts therapy integrating CBT/DBT, IFS and trauma recovery models.
Supervision: clinical and research for students and practitioners.
Education and Training: provide individual and group training in Dance/Movement therapy.
Therapeutic dance/movement: weekly groups for holistic well-being including; Authentic Movement, Open Floor, YogaDance and Laban/ Bartenieff Fundamentals, Mindful Movement.
Aqua DMT : weekly group therapy for adults with mental and physical health issues.
- Email LIst