the Book Shelf | paenga pukapuka
Much of the material on this page is in the form of .pdf files. If you don’t have a pdf reader, you can download one for free by clicking on the preceding link.
Books can be borrowed for free from our Library by CTAA members. If you are not a member of CTAA but would like to join us please fill out our membership form.
Please email or phone Marion Gordon-Flower ( 0210314957) to arrange to borrow a book or to make an appointment and browse through the CTAA book collection.
- Featured Article: Martyn, Jon. ‘Gold goggles’: The myopia of institutional transference. ATOL: Art Therapy OnLine, 8 (1) © 2017
- Miller, Caroline (2017) Practice-based evidence: therapist as researcher, using outcome measures Dramatherapy pp.1-12. Direct online link: dx.doi.org/10.1080/02630672.2017.1288263. Open access to the professsional online journal Dramatherapy is @ www.tandfonline.com/toc/rdrt20/current
- Brogden, Maree (2017). “The Expert-Intuitive Practitioner: the Arts of an Authentic Clinic Practice“. In, M. Cassaniti, S. Robertson, L. Dunbar, F. Orr, M. Everett, L. Prowse, J. Farhall, C. Lloyd, D. Christensen, People: Authenticity starts in the heart, Contemporary TheMHS in Mental Health Services, Auckland Conference Proceedings 2016, TheMHS Conference, Auckland, New Zealand. It is also available at: http://www.themhs.org/pages/2016-book-of-proceedings.html for subscribers only.
- Other online Journals with free access and invitations for submissions, include:
- Journal of Clinical Art Therapy
- Art Therapy Online
- Dance Movement Therapies Association of Australasia
- Journal of Creative Arts Therapies
- Australian, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong Art Therapy Association ANZATA
- New Zealand Association of Counsellors NZAC
- NZ Association of Psychotherapists NZAP
- New Zealand Psychological Society NZPsS
- Whitecliffe College of Art and Design PG qualifications in Arts Therapy
- Honours Graduate Humour-versity
- SOUL Centre in Titirangi Auckland